Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Monday

small penis humiliation phone sex with sherry


Hello there you little losers!  *Laughing* You know who you are, those guys who look like regular men until they take their pants down and the low and behold, there is just a tiny little pickle where a nice, big, fat cock should be.  I really love a huge piece of man meat so small penis humiliation phone sex is a particular favorite of mine.  Being able to really tell you what I think of that little clit of yours and tell you all about the massive dick that I enjoy so, very much!!  Oh, I am getting tickled already ;)  You know what I mean and you also know what you have coming to you.  Each and every comment and insult that you crave to hear, making that puny willy of yours stand up as tall as it can *laughing hard* for you to try and push out that little squirt out of your pathetic grapes.  I know that is a miniscule mess is going to really make me smile.
What is it that you like most about talking to a small penis humiliation phone sex mistress? Is it being taunted about your lack of size in your jockey shorts or is it being compared to a much larger, more viral man, or even more still is it hearing about what a great cucumber feels like feeling up a size queen like me?  No matter what gets you off, one of those or all of them, your horny desperate housewife Crissy is here to drive it home and as far as I can.  Which I am sure is way farther then you have ever gotten with that three inch prick of yours.  Just thinking about that last poor woman who spread for you out of pity and she couldn’t even feel it!  Though I am sure she has long forgotten I know you remember, or has it been that long ;)  Ummm, look at me getting started already, don’t waste another minute just pick up the phone and give me a call.
Small penis humiliation phone sex is huge for this kinky girl and would love to play with you so call me

Sherry
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment