Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Friday

Blow Job Phone Sex

About the "Blow Job ("BJ")" Fetish - What do you give to the man that has it all, that would also please the man that has nothing? Why it’s a BLOW JOB, of course! Show us a man that says “no” to a blow job, and I’ll show you a creature from outer space, ‘cause there’s not a red-blooded man ALIVE that passes on sweet wet lips wrapped around him. The funny thing is, ‘blow jobs’ usually have nothing to do with blowing at all, but rather sucking, and suckling. A man can take his blowjob much in the way nowadays that a person can take their coffee; there’s so many variety of methods. He can get it as fast or slow as he wishes, with tongue or no tongue, sucked or slurped, you get the picture. Any way you like it, just like coffee, it always brings things to a steaming hot boiling point! 

There are few flavors in the WORLD that get me salivating, than the taste of salty warm pre-cum sucked fresh from the head of my lover’s cock. My lovers like variety, and so do I. So, depending on my mood for the day, I might put on a creamy red lipstick for a moist feel, or if I want some gliding action, I’ll slather on loads of sticky, vinyl-shinny red lip gloss. If I want to grip that shaft and torture him a bit with pleasure, I’ll put on a dry lip stain. But my best beauty accessory for the job is a huge, tall glass of water to keep my tongue and mouth moist and wet for the task! 

Just like a Tootsie Pop, I like to get in as many licks as I can, so that I can get to that sticky treat that’s in the middle. Ummmmm, sometimes I get so impatient, and I’ll make you grab the back of my head, and pull my hair. You know how much this turns me on. But sometimes I want to worship that beautiful masterpiece of marble, so I’ll clasp my hands around it tenderly, gaze into your eyes, and allow you to see every flicker of awe and pleasure in my eyes. 

You know, sometimes when I’m alone, I’ll break out a bottle of champagne. Nothing gets me more excited than when I see the foam shoot right out of the top of that elongated bottle. I have no choice but to get on my knees, and lick up every last drop from the bottle shaft, my hands, and the floor too. There’s no body else more eager for your load. Get those sticky fingers on over to the phone, and let me get my mouth to work for you!

Sherry
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment