Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Monday

humiliation phone sex with sherry

One of the many benefits of being a big cock slut is that I get to partake in a lot of humiliation phone sex with less endowed men,  like my tiny cocked husband.  I often wonder what my dear husband goes through when I am getting fucked by monster cock while he is doing some mundane chore in the next room.  How it must cut him so deeply just hearing the sounds I make when I am being pounded by a real hanging man. It’s one thing to see me with another man way more superior than him,  but it must kill him to hear the sounds I make.  The moans and screams of pure ecstasy and hearing the lust in my voice as those huge cocks fuck every one of my holes must haunt him.  Especially knowing that even before I became a huge cock whore, that I never once made those noises for him. I would just lay there looking off into space as a very unsatisfied woman. The look of frustration I would give him after the 2 whole minutes it took him to cum.  But now he can hear what a woman is suppose to sound like during sex. I make sure that he never misses my fuck sessions even when he is not with me by calling his cell.  That is part of our humiliation phone sex training. He must listen to me getting   destroyed by a proper cock and feel so pitiful and turned on at the same time.  I know that even if he wanted to hang up he couldn’t because it turns him on more than anything he has ever experiences before.

Sherry 
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment