Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Monday

BBC phone sex with Sherry


There is something really special about dark chocolate…..*giggles* especially when it’s a big black cock. I especially love what it forms when it is inside my creamy white pussy! *wink* Duh! A human Oreo cookie! *giggles* Sounds so sweet and delicious, now doesn’t it baby? I love sweet, I love salty, but most of all I love having my insatiable appetite for BBC phone sex fulfilled in every way possible.
Anyone that knows this black haired, brown eyed cheating wife slut, knows that I am a huge size queen, and do not give a fuck what my husband thinks about it! After all, he is the one that is constantly leaving me home alone bored out of my mind. I can’t help that I love the way a big thick black cock stretches out my sweet, tight pussy! I especially enjoy the “cream filling” left behind by BBC phone sex.
I am always on the hunt for the biggest, thickest and darkest meat I can possibly find. Do you think you fit the bill? *giggles* Are you on the prowl for the same search? Which one of us will get there first? … ha ha ha ha… I am thinking that I will make it first. I will enjoy every moment of all my holes being stretched to their limits during BBC phone sex, while you are forced to do nothing more than watch. *evil laugh* I know that is the true slut that you are! *wink*
There is something you don’t know about me! I keep it secret, under lock and key! I love to watch the expression on the faces of the pathetic pebble sized losers. They are always so jealous when they see that they cannot live up to my super high expectations. That is the way in which intend to keep it when I find myself another BBC phone sex lover. Which one will you be? The pathetic loser that only gets to watch, or the lucky one that actually gets the pleasure of being my lover…. 

Sherry 
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment