Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Monday

cuckold phone sex with sherry

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have cuckold phone sex with a real life cuckold wife? Well, it’s your lucky day, shrimp dick. My name is Sherry and I live the cuckold lifestyle every single day. I’m married and have a black boyfriend, Steve. I understand that you might be a little nervous about admitting that you love the thought of your wife or girlfriend with a big black dick stuffed in her tight white pussy, but don’t worry… you will get used to it. My husband did. He pretty much hated it at first, and now he begs me to fuck Steve so he can clean me up.  Sometimes he even likes to suck Steve’s fat black cock to get it nice and hard for me. I know, you might think you’re not into that, but trust me, you’ll eventually start to love it.
Is your woman out right now and you have no idea where she is?  She SAID she was going “out with the girls” but she never used to do that… and now she does it all the time, right? Does she come home horny and want to sit on your face? Is she REALLY wet? Well, congratulations! You have been eating black creampies out of her stretched out pussy!
Ready to talk more about it? 

Sherry
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment