Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Monday

Sissy phone sex in her words

My sissy craves sissy phone sex with me but right now she needs a good dose of humiliation instead so she sent me the story of the first time she gave in to her faggot temptations.

It was late at night. I was on campus and went into a building with a large well lit men’s room. I wasn’t paying attention and a man followed me in and forced himself into the end stall with me. He shoved poppers under my nose and I took a large inhale. Next thing I know he has stripped me and dressed me in a light blue baby doll nightie. He was groping and spanking me and showing me shemale pics. Eventually I was on my knees outside the stall sucking his cock hungrily. I didn’t notice the two other men that had come in but I ended up getting fucked by and sucking them all off at least twice. All the time the first guy kept the poppers under my nose. I loved it all. After they had all cum several times, I was left there in the nightie knowing I would crave more. The first guy knew this too and over the next year I was his slut-slave that he would dress and show off at night at other restrooms on campus. Each time I was made to suck off or be fucked by anyone that entered. I was his bitch and he knew it. I craved sex, hot nasty dirty sex and even to this day love public sex in restrooms, gay spas, rest stops, adult bookstores, XXX theaters and glory holes. I need it. Eventually I ended up at his place handcuffed spanked fucked and filled with cum  he took pics but I never saw them. Now I serve Mistress Sherry because I need a superior woman to keep me in line, I’d do anything for her!

I am a submissive pain slut cum craving sissy fag.
This is a true story it happened and I’d love to do it all again!

Sherry
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment