Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Monday

Sissy boy phone sex

Sissy boy phone sex is so exciting and a huge turn on for me. I love dressing up a sexy little sissy and making him all sensual and beautiful. If it makes that little sissy’s clit hard by standing and looking at themselves in the mirror, then I know I am doing something right.

Beautiful little panties and a garter belt, damn baby you’re sexy as hell. I love having a good little sissy call so we can play as she tells me just how sexy her panties make her feel. That is when she asks for advice on how much sexier I can help her become and even give her more confidence.

I love the little closet sissies. They are a real turn on to me. They are the ones that need the most help and someone to talk about their panty fetish and collection they hid from their wives/girlfriends and the rest of their family. The ones that I love to make wear panties under their construction jeans or business suit the next day to work, so they can feel sexy all day long.

You know which ones they are, the ones that are married and sneak inside of their wives pantie drawer and slip a pair on from time to time and just love the way they feel rubbing on their cock. But we don’t call it a cock do we? When talking to Mistress Sherry it is your little clitty you sexy little sissy.

Sherry
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment