Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Monday

Panty boy phone sex

Panty boy phone sex isn’t enough for you, huh? I can see why because you have been going through my panty drawer again! My panties are snug on you. I guess the boner in them doesn’t help! Oh my god you really do want to be a panty boy like seriously. You know what? Keep the panties. They’re soiled now anyway with your clit-stick in them. But what you can do for me is finally face the fact that you are a panty boy. Like really you have gone through my panty drawer I don’t know how many times, don’t lie. lol It turns you on quite a bit, ya know, wearing my thongs, panties, lingerie.. You know this was bound to happen. So you’re going to dress up for me! Not just the panties, but I have outfits for you to try on. Oh, I guess that makes your clitty twitch! lol See, you really want to be a sissy panty boy! I’m only trying to help after all, hehehe. The help is much needed, no one else is going to dress you up anyway. It would be kinda bad if anyone found out about this, huh? So you will wear outfits and panties a lot more often when you’re around me if you want to keep this hush hush. lol!

Sherry
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment