Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Monday

Sissy Boy Phone Sex

As you all already know I love sissy boy phone sex. What turns me on even more is when I have a sissy call me or come visit me and they’re wearing pumps. I love when I can make a man into a woman.

Even better when I get them to buy their first set of heels and they’re able to wear them gracefully, delicately, and show their sexy. With today being Friday I like to call today Fuck my pumps Friday.

There’s something about dressing up a sweet little sissy who is in pumps. Putting on my strap on and fucking her delicate little pussy, that really turns me on.

I like to fuck it really hard making her scream and yell and cum in her own hand and mine, so that she can taste every last drop of herself when she is finished. Getting her feeling satisfied. Good little sissies do as I say and eat all their cum, dress in pumps, and let me fuck them with my strap on deep in their little pussies.

Are you a good little sissy or a naughty little sissy?

Sherry
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment