Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Tuesday

My Sissy Phone Sex Cuckold

~ Let’s go, it’s going to be a busy night ~
My sissy phone sex cuckold will be very wealthy, very good looking, and completely submissive to me. I’m Mistress Sherry, and the reason I never mentioned anything about the size of my sissy cuckold’s cock is because I don’t care at all. I don’t care unless he’s really hung, then I may want to pimp him out for his blow-job abilities as well as sexually satisfying paying women. The rest of you sissy-girls will be keeping lipstick and lip-gloss so you can keep your mouths fresh and slutty looking for all those needy, paying customers. I guess you’re wondering when I’m going to bring up the cuckold part of this, I suppose. I will be using my cream-pies as training rewards for my blow-job hussies who learn new skills, like not choking on a man’s cock as it makes it’s way down his/her throat. A major skill learned, which I will reward with jizz-pudding feedings.

I like to party with my big buff lovers, and my sissy cuckolds will be on standby to assist me in any way I think I’d like them to, like scouting the nightclubs for me. I wear the highest, kinkiest, fetish high-heels, so any legwork that involves cruising those big nightclubs ahead of me, on the lookout for sexy men will be much appreciated. I sometimes unload my cream-pies directly into my sissy-cuckolds’ mouths in the back halls and shadowy dark corners of the crowded clubs, if I’ve been having a fair amount of wild and random sex with my lovers through the course of the night. When a few men pump their seed into me I just need to release it, or it’ll soak down my thighs when I’m out on the dance floor, and I’m way too much of a lady to allow that to happen. *smirks*

Sherry 
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment