Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Wednesday

FORCED INTOXICATION PHONESEX

I had the most fun ever with hours and hours of forced intoxication phone sex with a man who is in way over his head with me.
He says he’s never had anyone who could instinctively get into his head and his intoxication fetish like I can, and he’s not wrong.
Twenty years of sobriety down the drain, all for me!
I let him know from our very first interaction, that he is such a loser he not only has to pay for a girl’s attention, he has to amuse me, as well.
He loves my huge tits, and if he wants to see more pics of them, he has to be very generous, and show that he knows his place.
The more he sees my big tits, the more he gets hard, and as any good girl knows, hard cock means equals open wallet!
And the whole time I am taunting and teasing and fucking with him, I am making him drink more and more!
Gotta love a slurred “I love you, drain my wallet” type of guy!
Your welcome, my alcoholic fuck up, can’t wait to ruin you again soon!

Sherry
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment