Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Friday

Panty Boy Phone Sex



 Call Button
Are you excited and ready to wear your very first pair of panties? Well I can't wait to see you! Go on, you're now on Panty Camera! Pull on those soft, lacy pair of pink panties, for me, for you, for the little sissy girl, that’s living on the side of you! I am ready and open to discuss the very first time you wore them, and what you did next. Did you jack off? Go on, tell me, did you jack off? Cum in them? Maybe, you even had access to a big hard dildo, and fucked yourself senseless until you shot cum all over, and then you did the ultimate sign of being a real Sissy Slut. You scooped up a finger full and licked it clean until you'd tasted cum, your own cum for the first time. And you have been a cum loving slut ever since!

Mistress Sherry

PS: Really wanna have me watch you in your panties, maybe even a skirt too? Add me on yahoo, then call me!



No comments:

Post a Comment