Sherrys Message:

Call Me Now

Call Button

Friday

No Taboos Cock Sucking Phone Sex



                      
                                                                        Call Button
Do you know, just what type of, turn on it is for me to suck cock? Well if you've read many of my blogs or any of my other successful listings, you know what a talently little cock sucker
I am! Well there's something I've never gotten to tell you, I love hot little cock sucking sluts like me as well! I love to see a hot little sissy all dressed up in a slutty pink dress, makeup, lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation, lip gloss, silky panties, and bra, stockings, garter belts and heels, on there knees with your warm lips wrapped tight and wet around a big hard cock. Maybe even a big black cock! I love to see then taking my thick hard round 9inch strap on or an even bigger cock deep inside there well lubed pussies until they've exlopeded all over there pretty panties! I love cock sucking sissy boys, sissy girls, or just plain sissy sluts! Cum eaters, there own cum or the cum of someone else makes me squirt all over my silk sheets! Ready to give my sensual domme skills a try? Give me a call boys! A good time is waiting!

Mistress Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment